Perform IC specification and RTL design.
- Perform design verification for building standalone testbench and testcases using UVM methodology.
- Perform top-level integration and support backend activities for tape-out (Synthesis, DFT, STA, Power Consumption).
- Perform system validation through FPGA prototyping.
- Support Silicon validation and IC production.
- Perform design documentation.
- Study and keep up knowledge of industrial spec, e.g. RISC CPU, USB, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, UART, SD Card,
Degree/Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 3 -7 years experience in the area of digital IC design
- Working experience from design to silicon are essential
- Experience in Verilog RTL design and/or System Verilog, OVM/UVM verification methodology
- Experience in using EDA tools from Cadence, Synopsys
Candidates should have knowledge and working experience in one or more of the following:
- Digital and mixed-signal design
- USB interface products
- Graphics processor and driver products
- Knowledge in connectivity technology such as RISC CPU, USB, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, UART, SD Card
- Good English Skills in reading, writing and Speaking
How To Apply
Should you're interested into the job, please send your latest CV to Ms.Ngọc Minh: