- Perform design verification, building testbench and testcases using UVM methodology.
- Create/review verification test plan
- Create/review functional/code coverage
- Support Silicon validation and IC production if needed
- Perform design documentation.
- Study and keep up knowledge of industrial spec, e.g. RISC CPU, USB, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, UART, SD Card
Degree/Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering:
- 3 -7 years’ experience in the area of digital IC Verification (IP Verification and SOC Verification)
- Working experience from design to silicon are essential
- Experience in Verilog, SystemVerilog, C Language
- Experience in SystemVerilog, OVM/UVM verification methodology
- Experience in using EDA tools from Cadence, Synopsys
- Knowledge and working experience in one or more of the following:
- Microprocessor system, architecture and development.
- Digital and mixed-signal design
- USB interface products
- Ethernet interface products
- Graphics processing, graphics system or multi-media streaming development
Candidates should have knowledge of green power technology including solar cells, generators, inverters, charging circuits, batteries, power management unit and other system components is a plus:
- Knowledge in connectivity technology such as RISC CPU, USB, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, UART, SD Card, etc.
- Good English Skills in reading, writing and Speaking
How To Apply
Should you're interested into the job, please send your latest CV to Ms.Ngọc Minh: